About Me

My photo
Hi there. I'm a freelance Food/Wine/Spirits writer with some Design/Art/Performance, etc. thrown into the mix. My columns have included 'The Art of Hunger' for MAP Magazine; 'Wine List Deconstruction' and 'Culinary Cage Match' for Miami.com (Miami Herald); and 'Dashboard Dining', 'Bites' and 'Wine Stars' for the Miami SunPost. I have written most recently about food and wine for Miami Modern Luxury Magazine and Social Affairs Magazine; and about art and design for Design District Magazine (Miami), Art New Orleans Magazine, and The Lead Miami Beach. I am also the creator of the seminal Miami food blog, DailyCocaine, as well as the author of 'The Gilded Palace of Sin', selected poems, by brody. Please scroll down for the full effect of some (if I may say so myself) gorgeous magazine pieces. Enjoy!

Monday, January 24, 2011